You can now make payments online to the school for revision books and school trips. Paying for school items online is free to use, quicker and easier for you, safer for students and more efficient for the school.
The system is called School Gateway and it’s available for you to use now.
1. Click on the blue button (right) to go straight to the School Gateway website.
2. When you visit the School Gateway website for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter your email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school.
3. The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and your account will be activated for you.
When you have the system set up you will receive a notification when new events are available for payment, you will then be able to pay the school online rather than send cash or cheques.
A new, free, smartphone app for parents is also now available for download called ‘School Gateway’ for Apple (iPhone 3GS or later, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android (2.3 / Gingerbread or later) devices.
If you have a smartphone please could you download this new app to your phone (it’s free) as it will help us improve communication with parents.
The set-up process is simple and will take no more than a couple of minutes:
1. Search for “School Gateway” in the Apple App Store/Google Play or on your phone go to www.schoolgateway.com/apple (Apple) or www.schoolgateway.com/android (Android)
2. Install the app and if you are asked then say yes to “Allow Push Notifications”
As soon as you have got the system set-up, all of the text messages we send you will appear in the app; you will receive notifications/alerts as normal.
If you have recently changed your email address or mobile telephone number, please let us know so we can update our records.